1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance
Blackbird Lab website and connected resources. The following discloses our information
gathering, dissemination and protection practices.
describe how personal information is used and processed. Blackbird Lab guarantees that
our activities are kept within the confines of this Policy. Please read the complete Privacy
Policy Statement carefully.
2. Site Use
No visitor of this website may distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit any information
published at http://blackbird-lab.com, including but not limited to any text, images,
audio or video, for any business or commercial purpose. The website cannot be used for or
be involved in illegal activity of any kind.
3. Gathering and Using Information
We may collect your contact information through the Contact Us form on our website (http://blackbird-lab.com)
We collect your information for the following purposes:
● Providing you with special offers of the newsletter and other information on
behalf of Blackbird Lab;
● The information you provide will be used to contact you regarding our
● The information you provide will be used to contact you for meeting invites
and for application forms;
● The information you provide will be used to process your request for
Our application forms may require your name, country, e-mail, message, contact details
(email, telephone, Skype ID, Telegram ID), links on your profiles in professional networks.
We use this information only to evaluate the request and to contact you later. We do not sell,
rent or otherwise give this information to any third party without your consent.
If you apply for a vacancy we shall request additional personal data such as your CV
(employment history and skills). This information is needed to evaluate your skills and
performs other recruiting activities.
When a visitor requests a page at http://blackbird-lab.com, our web server
automatically recognises that visitor’s IP address. This information may also include the IP
address and domain of the website that referred you to https://www.blackbird-lab.com, your
location, operating system, network provider and your web browser. Collecting such
information is a common practice almost for every web server on the Internet today.
Blackbird Lab uses your IP address for the following purposes:
● Diagnose problems with our servers;
● Administrate our website (this data gives us the idea of which parts of our
website users are visiting more frequently);
● Investigate misuses of http://blackbird-lab.com.
We don’t link IP addresses with any personal data. This means that users of our site are
tracked, but they remain anonymous.
Our website has advanced security measures to prevent data loss, misuse or alteration. All
your personal information resides behind a firewall, and access to it is restricted to most
Blackbird Lab personnel (excluding managers that communicate with you directly).
5. Personal Information Disclosure
Blackbird Lab has the right to disclose your personal data in the following cases:
● with your consent: in all cases, before the transfer of information about you to
third parties, our Company undertakes to obtain your explicit consent;
● law enforcement agencies: our Company may, without your consent, disclose
personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons:
● in order to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court
● participation in government investigations;
● help to prevent fraud;
● strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company;
● investigate unlawful activities or comply with legal process
served on Blackbird Lab;
● protect and defend the rights or property of Blackbird Lab or
the rights of third parties.
Blackbird Lab reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise update this Privacy
Statement at any time. We encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically to
track the changes.
7. Contact Information